We are looking for a person who brings passion, proven results, a positive attitude, and a general knowledge of the SaaS or social media industry, with a side of media, entertainment, or sports experience (or the ability to learn it, fast) This individual will collaborate with a team to design key features, as well as bring engaging media designs to life.
Reporting to the Chief Product Office, you’re a self-starter who’s able to work both autonomously and collaboratively on projects. You’re happy and capable when working directly with clients and stakeholders – listening, presenting a point of view, interpreting feedback. Ultimately, you want to work with talented people, brands, and a wide variety of industries to create meaningful experiences that help tell a story.
Your Day to Day Journey at Tagboard will provide adventure, excitement, and at least a number of the following opportunities to make an impact:
- Craft user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Help with ground-level UX work, qualitative and quantitative.
- Translate your designs into HTML and CSS
- Communicate your thoughts and decisions effectively to designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Learn from customer usage and leverage feedback and data to continually iterate, innovate, and evolve the product.
- Work with other designers in taking product specs/requirements from concept to execution, transforming them into intuitive, user-friendly application features.
- Work with a cross-functional team throughout the entire product development cycle: from concept development to execution to launch, advocating for our users and our brand along the way
- Take an active and involved role in the definition of our product strategy for both new and existing functionality
- Partner with engineers to ensure a high level of polish throughout the development cycle
- Partner with our brand and creative team to refine and evolve our design system to enable efficient, consistent, and scalable product development
- Design and build custom visualizations for customers using Tagboards in-product design tools, as well as a combination of HTML, CSS, and CSS animations.
- Engage in product brainstorming meetings to gather and distill users’ feedback, in order to come up with solutions and wireframes for new products and features.
- Participate in product design meetings.
To succeed, you will likely need these qualifications:
- 2- 4 years of years working in visual Design with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography, and aesthetic sense
- Strong HTML and CSS skills; you know most of the gotchas and tricks
- Strategic product thinker with experience understanding product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact on people and the company
- Proud about what you do, and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
- Strong problem-solver, you must be able to put forward multiple design options and iterate to find the most elegant solution.
- A fierce advocate of the best possible end-user experience.
- Interest in or experience with product-lead growth
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment and can challenge yourself and your team to improve their ways of working.
- Energetic willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes.
- Deals well with constant change and high levels of ambiguity (we are a startup!).
Tagboard is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not simply accept difference, we celebrate it- we are empowered by it (one of our values is Empowered by Diversity). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-425-522-4484.